If you've not talked to me lately, life has been extremely busy. January saw me in rehearsals for "Humble Boy" by the 3rd. One of the bad/good parts of being in the first spring main-stage slot at Kansas State University Theatre is that you come back early to rehearse for 8 hours a day without school. This show was a little different from the other show I've participated in that I had a bigger role and the fact that we only really had three weeks of rehearsal prior to tech week due to some of the cast's participation in the American College Theatre Festival. In addition to a lot of line memorizing, I had to grow a mustache. See below....
March has almost passed. For me it held a trip to Austin, TX for the fraternity I'm a part of (it was our central region conference) where I gave a presentation on Risk Management. It was a great experience and loved meeting other brothers from around the Midwest. I also had the chance to see Hannah. 
March also held Spring Break. Mom will no doubt cover it in her post but the quick summary is that Mom, Dad and I headed to NYC on March 18th and got to see Mary and Kurtis in their humble abode and also got to see some excellent off-Broadway and Broadway shows. Finally Mom and Dad and I ended up in Washington DC where we had dinner with Al and Donna Holsopple. The following day (also spent in DC) Mom, Dad and I toured around and saw the sights including the beginnings of the Cherry Tree blossoms. We arrived back on Wednesday afternoon and on Thursday I picked up Jinger Ferguson with my Grandma Johnston and she stayed until we dropped her off in Wichita at 4:40 pm. Mom and I came home, visited some of the people reading this blog and then went home to watch "It's Complicated". Good thing my life isn't too complicated.
Onward ho to the end of the semester.
Love to all.
Charles
Feel better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteget well soon Charles!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you :)
ReplyDeleteLove "Charles-land"!
ReplyDelete