This blog has been created by and for the Kinast Family. As we begin to grow and branch out, we thought it might be fun to create a place where we could learn and share about one another. In this blog, you will hear stories about funny situations we have been in, current status on family, things that have helped us to grow as people and other positive impacts that we have each experienced in our lives. So, sit back, take a few moments to relax, and learn about those you love who will always love and support you in your life...

11.12.2011

I'm Growing Up!!!

Hi everyone,
My fall has gone by fast. As you all know I moved into my own apartment in early October. Soon than expected but I had found the perfect place so I was happy. I was also blessed enough to receive a chair, dining room table and lamps from Grandma's dear friend Nancy Sherman. I have "grown-up" furniture and I was pleasantly surprised to find that my apartment looks like a twenty-three year old's rather than a dorm.


Shona loves the apartment and enjoys watching all the activity in the parking lot and chasing the neighbors cats on her potty break at 10:00 p.m.

I loved decorating my apartment and I often have my good friend Alli over to collage, do other art projects, watch silly T.V. shows and cook. Thank you for all the magnets for my birthday. They are displayed in my bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. I love magnets.















Speaking of my birthday, thanks to all of you I had a wonderful day. I loved having a birthday party and being surrounded by everyone. It was a much different birthday than in the pat two years and I loved being home to celebrate. It was special in every way. Form my Oreo dessert to being interrupted opening my present by Adelynn who insisted I read her a book to even having Dave's help opening my presents and his fashion commentary. 

A Birthday many years ago. Dave still helps today and I don't mine. I love you cousin.

I'm still looking forward to (actually an understatement. I'm ecstatic about it!) getting my service dog. And I have an official month which is May!!!! I am sure I'll write again before that so I will have an opportunity to tell you more when I know more! You are all invited to visit my apartment anytime. My address is 7627 East 37th Street North #1408 Wichita KS, 67226.

 So that has been my fall. I must say it has been a wonderful time of transition and growth. As always I'm chronicling it on my blog fightingmywayback
Love to all of you.
Kate

2 comments:

  1. Yay! This was a very adult post too Kate - informative and lovely. I'm glad that you have your own apartment to spend time in. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have to make a visit to the apartment in the near future! I want to see the inside in person. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.