We didn’t get many photos, even though we both made the effort, we both forgot the camera. Here’s a few from the iPhones from this week.
We did fireworks with some friends. Adelynn carried the (unlit) sparkler to Mommy.
Watching the “fi-were-works” “up, sky!” She really enjoyed them this year! She pointed out every single one.
Trying on Daddy’s hat and Mommy’s headband.We Okay, I coordinated outfits several days this week so we could wear our matching bows. This is a very appropriate time of year for it… so I wanted to get some wear in.
We ended the night watching the Fair’s big fireworks in the field with some more friends. Adelynn loved them and stayed up really late. Her little friend slept in the stroller in the back ground the whole time. We liked staying in the field this year, but Steph promised us we would get our front row seats back again next year! (For those who don’t know, my best friend Stepanie’s parents own Showalter Fireworks and Rainbow Fireworks. They do the show here every year and we’ve had the privilege in the past to sit as close as we safely can.) Looking forward to next year! :)
I love the picture of Dave and Adelynn at the end. And again with you and her matching bows. She's braver than I am. I am not a fan of fireworks. :)
ReplyDelete