This blog has been created by and for the Kinast Family. As we begin to grow and branch out, we thought it might be fun to create a place where we could learn and share about one another. In this blog, you will hear stories about funny situations we have been in, current status on family, things that have helped us to grow as people and other positive impacts that we have each experienced in our lives. So, sit back, take a few moments to relax, and learn about those you love who will always love and support you in your life...

7.15.2013

Summer Fun from the Johnstons

This summer I have enjoyed several cucumbers and tomatoes from my garden that I planted at Grandma and Grandpas!!!!  With Clara not eating my green/red tomatoes and Grandma's soil being much better, I have been excited to get some good vegetables.  We also have at least four cantaloupes so with any luck you might get a picture.  :)


Fun with the granddaughters is always on the top of the list!  Olivia, Kinley, Brisco, and I went to the park.  You will notice Brisco is not enjoying it as much as some of us.  Adelynn and I enjoyed playing in her sandbox by making mountains and hiding things in the sand.
Kinley and Brisco watching Olivia swing.

Olivia swinging and swinging and.......
Adelynn enjoying playing in the sand. 
Ava watching the action with Grandpa on July 4th.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.