BUSY BUSY BUSY!
 |
| (A Beautiful Sunset after Babysitting for Olivia and Kinley with Mom) |
That is the buzz word for the last half of this year for me. And within the past two weeks its been rapidly accelerating.
So last I wrote after auditioning Be a Good Little Widow with the Hutchinson Theatre Guild. Since, I have completed production, been appointed their production coordinator, spent a weekend in Chicago for a wedding (some Shooks who frequent this blog as a matter of fact), a weekend with my best friend Estelle Cowie in Seattle, a week of touring around my 2nd cousin Janice from Australia, working on the Theatre Guild building, selecting a 2014 Season for the Hutchinson Theatre Guild, being asked to be an adjudicator for the Jester Awards (which are Music Theatre of Wichita's version of the Tonys for high schools) and finally, completing repair on Grandma and Grandpa's door (a final coat of stain and polyurethane). And those are just some highlights since August.
With Mom preparing for surgery next week, we've been busy decorating. Here are some highlights from the past couple of months.
Seattle Adventure
 |
| Estelle and I goofing off at the Airport |
 |
| The View from our Hotel |
Decorating Fun
 |
| Our First Artificial Tree - To Be Decorated This Weekend |
 |
| Our Mantle |
 |
| I guess Clara got tired from Watching Us |
 |
| Village |
 |
| Village |
Hutchinson Theatre Guild
 |
| Seats from Sterling College for our new theatre |
.JPG) |
| Be a Good Little Widow |
.JPG) |
| Be a Good Little Widow |
.JPG) |
| Be a Good Little Widow |
.JPG) |
| Be a Good Little Widow |
.JPG) |
Be a Good Little Widow Set Designed and built by ME :) |
.JPG) |
| Closing Moments for Be a Good Little Widow |
Busy, busy! I'm glad things are keeping you so! And it has been nice to have you around (Olivia asks about you so we know you are a regular).
ReplyDeleteCharles,
ReplyDeletePut like this you have been a busy soul! Yeah for the experiences of life!
Love, Mom
Yay for being busy!!!! Busy people get things done and always have great memories. I also loved the picture montage. It made me really miss being home at Christmas time. I know it's a big favorite at our house. Now I'm going to figure out what day I can go get my tree for our house this year!!!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing your work and hope that you are enjoying the Christmas season! Wishing you a happy New Year!
ReplyDelete