This blog has been created by and for the Kinast Family. As we begin to grow and branch out, we thought it might be fun to create a place where we could learn and share about one another. In this blog, you will hear stories about funny situations we have been in, current status on family, things that have helped us to grow as people and other positive impacts that we have each experienced in our lives. So, sit back, take a few moments to relax, and learn about those you love who will always love and support you in your life...

12.12.2013

Rivers Decor

Here's a few quick pics of our decor this year...the only thing you aren't seeing is the stockings hung by the chimney. The tree is live, but only 3-4 feet. And there is evidence of our upcoming move in the nativity pic. Fear not, our things have a residence and so do we(temporary). Happy Christmas Season!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed. You have probably as much going on as any of us and managed to be the first to post. Way to go. Your tree is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the little tree. When I was there I thought it was fake because it's so cute.
    Auntie - if you scroll all the way to the bottom of my post, our Christmas pics are there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! The little tree is sure neat!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.