| Mary and Randy in New York Dec. 15, 2013 |
| Ava and Kinley enjoying the Nativity. |
| Sibling Christmas exchange Dec. 29, 2013 |
| Clara enjoying the Santa blanket. |
| The boys playing :) with Randy's new Amtrak train set. |
I went back to school on January 6th with the usual happenings there. My they do have a lot of paperwork for us to do this year! In some cases, the classroom teacher can hardly teach. Hopefully this phase will pass as all new and old ideas have in the past. :) Randy also started traveling on the 6th. He was gone the first two weeks of January and managed to get some type of flu. He is really now just beginning to feel better. However, if he would of stopped sooner...... He left today for another two week bout which hopefully will be the last for a couple of months. My knee is slowly getting better although it still does not want to straighten all the way. It will with help so that is encouraging. I am still able to enjoy the four granddaughters which is the greatest highlight of my day when I get to play!! I got some new make your own monster puppets from the David Johnston family for Christmas. We have had lots of fun remaking them into different monsters and having them dance and talk. What wonderful memories and fun! Last I am sorry this post is late but somehow I was not an author anymore. However, Auntie was able to fix that.
Your holiday pictures are so wonderful! It was great to get to spend time with Dad when he came to visit and hopefully I will see you again soon too. Hope that your winter drifts by smoothly!
ReplyDeleteI can see why your little granddaughters would be a favorite. They are very adorable.
ReplyDeleteAh, yes. Those monster puppets are now a request! Love the pictures, especially the nativity one.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. Especially good to have one of Clara now.
ReplyDelete