Hello everyone!
Sorry for the delay in this post. Its been a hectic week between the opening of The Kitchen Witches at the Hutchinson Theatre Guild (first show of the season and first of four shows I'm directing this year), going to see high school musical productions for Music Theatre of Wichita and helping with family around town.
I'm happy to report that the production opened this weekend very successfully. It has been a good run so far and I'm sure this afternoon will continue that trend.
I've been putting about 8 hours (although some days 14) a day for the past three weeks on the show. Its been important to have a day off which I've been taking on Wednesday (although towards the end of the process here, it changed and unfortunately, sometimes, didn't happen). But the show must go on.
For all of those who are unaware, Clara Marie, my Beagle and great companion died the last Sunday in January. Her loss has been notable and I'm still struggling through the residual effects of not greeting her every morning when I wake up. I miss her. Very much.
Love to all and until next time.
Charles
Looking forward to seeing your show! Olivia says you can have Brisco. She's mentioned it several times.
ReplyDeleteYou could borrow Ellie Mae sometime if you would like.
ReplyDeleteI love Olivia's reply.
ReplyDeleteSo glad the show opened successfully! Clara will surely be missed as her impact on your life was strong. Love you!
ReplyDelete