We paws ….
It’s time to bring everyone up to date on our daily
life. As everyone knows, we have a pack
of dogs living with us. They bring us
joy, laughter, frustration and much fur.
But, we enjoy them. Here’s a
picture of Tim’s newest acquisition-Liza Doolittle.
Liza is a character and we like to call her
the hedgehog. She is settling in nicely,
but is a sneaky girl. She darts under
the bed very quickly before Tim can catch her so she doesn’t have to go in the
crate. I mean, Tim could get down on his
hands and knees and dig her out, but with our luck that would throw his back
out of wack. Ellie Mae and I finished
our first agility class. She liked it a
lot. The teacher taught it like we were
all going to compete in dog shows but Ellie Mae and I just did it for fun. What this translates into is, that once again
we were in trouble quite a bit in class.
Here is a video from our last night of class.
Jobs are going okay.
With the end of tax season, Tim is slowing down. He did have his first customer make a break
out of a nursing home. He was safely
returned and has remained there since. My
job has been more stressful than usual.
There is lots going on and it seems everyone needs something. I’m going to have to start telling people no
so I can get things in order for camp.
We are hoping to do some painting on our deck over Memorial
Weekend. Of course, you are all invited
for that activity. Last weekend, Chris
was home and we all went to the doggy Easter Egg hunt. Here is Ellie Mae in her Easter “Bonnet”.
Summer should bring lots of fun and new
adventures. We will be helping Chris
campaign, attending a dog class that Kate is helping teach, planning our entry
for the 4 th of July parade and Kate and I will be working on our “bedazzled bra” to enter in the State Fair.
Until next time…

.jpg)
Loved the video. Which one of you is the fastest?
ReplyDeleteGreat update! Nice to see the new pup and I am intrigued by the 'bedazzled bra'....let me know if you need me to shop jewels from NYC ;)
ReplyDeleteEllie Mae looks adorable in her bonnet!
ReplyDeleteAuntie you seem to be as fast as Ellie Mae. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteLove, Pamey
Dog class looks like good excercise!
ReplyDeleteLove Vicki