I tried over the course of 3 days to take pictures of everything and I forgot every day by dinner time. It’s like we are busy or something :) Here is a summary of the 3 days to give you a look at a normal day:
This day began with a playdate:
Then lots of reading time at home:
Then the drive to preschool:
Big sister exits the car and Ava realizes it…
And then it is Ava’s chance for a nap:
Bella waits for me to sit down and work on the monthly newsletter I make for Rachel:
I have some cider:
After nap, there is always a daily dance party time:
Play time:
Random cuteness: (Never a dull moment here)
More books:
That time of day where Ava does something hilarious or messy. On this day it was the need to have a giant princess sticker on her bare belly button:
More time outside:
That other time of day where Ava snatches my phone and takes tons of pictures of her feet:
More books before bed:
And finally, the end of the day when Adelynn reads herself to sleep:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.