This blog has been created by and for the Kinast Family. As we begin to grow and branch out, we thought it might be fun to create a place where we could learn and share about one another. In this blog, you will hear stories about funny situations we have been in, current status on family, things that have helped us to grow as people and other positive impacts that we have each experienced in our lives. So, sit back, take a few moments to relax, and learn about those you love who will always love and support you in your life...
2.22.2016
Treasures Found Again!
I was cleaning out my hutch for some remodeling we are getting ready to do and found my Precious Moments Dolls. These are only a few but I really do like them! :) I look forward to sharing them some day with the granddaughters.
I remember all of those! They have brought a lot of joy and I'm sure they will continue to do so with the girls.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if I knew you had those. How cool.
ReplyDeleteI remember these! The girls will enjoy them one day, I am sure. :)
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute -makes you want to smile
ReplyDelete