We are returning to the routine of school and work. We had a great Christmas with everyone home. I have pictures of Christmas morning but I would not be around long if I posted them. I really don't think anyone looks that bad!:)
Some other happenings; We finished painting the living room and dining room and the bathroom update.
Vicki attended Advent by Candelight at the church. Ladies sign up to host a table. Then they decorate it really pretty and serve a dessert. There is also a devotion, entertainment, and carol singing.
Tim's mom's car was totaled in November. We now have a Mazda CX5. Tim drives it to Winfied and its his favorite color- red. Currently, his favorite feature is the seat warmer:)
Samuel continues to play with his band. And occasionally plays with another band. He helps friends move and brings home discards from them. Last week this included two fish, named Big and Smalls. He is going to think of something more creative. The filter had been turned off so they were a little hard to see - but it is clearing up - we will see if they survive.
Vicki's phone died the first part of December. And it appears that the new phone is not tied to the blog so hopefully I will have more pictures next time.


Glad I got to see the house updates in person. Looked really nice.
ReplyDeleteYour house looks really nice. You did a great job with it.
ReplyDeleteLove, Pamey
Enjoyed family dinner. Your house looks really nice.
ReplyDelete