It's still dark, but I hear a lot of noise and I am trying to make more room for my feet in my mom's ribcage. The doctor told my mom at her "36 week" appointment (whatever that is) that nothing is moving yet, but they don't know what I do! I am biding my time. Only a few more weeks until I come say hello to everyone who keeps talking about me.
I know that Mom and Dad have been working on my room. I haven't seen it yet, but they said that it's pretty much done! Grandma helped to update the shutters with fabric Dad bought at an African fabric store near Mom and Dad's old apartment in the city. I have 300 diapers ready to go, which should last me a week or so. 😊
They had a big party for me a few weekends ago where I think everyone brought me more presents. I am going to be the best set baby on the block! (Mom and Dad say THANK YOU!)
I hear people talking about spring, and how it's great that I'm going to arrive in such nice weather. Mom and Dad have been enjoying (short) walks but Dad took a long bike ride to the lake today on his day off. I can't wait until we all get to go there as a family!
I'm most excited to meet my big sister! I hear she has been sleeping in my bassinet, so I will have to make sure to kick her out as soon as I get there. But I bet she's gonna be an awesome big sister.
See you soon!
Baby "Chip"

Cute update!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Pam
Love it. We are awaiting "Chips" arrival.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I think Chip grew since we saw you a couple weeks ago:)
ReplyDeleteLove "Grandma"
Adorable post! Can't wait to see little 'Chip'. We may have to make a trip to Chicago this year with lots of family to see there!
ReplyDeleteWon't be long now.
ReplyDelete