Here are a few pictures of ours. We visited Hannah and James in ear;y July and went to a pretty garden area where someone raised peacocks. There were still some there also.
We went to Minnesota later in July. And came home through Chicago.
Visited the Maxwell Game Preserve in August with Lora and Levi and Pam and Randy.
During the summer we installed a rain barrel. You get a discount on one city water bill:) However it does not have enough pressure to run the sprinkler. I hadn't thought about that so it was a little disappointing. But it should be good for watering the garden next year. The other picture is of a snail march! One day I was weeding south of the drive way and they just kept coming into the grass.
Our biggest news is Erik's SEA semester. He is in Woods Hole, MA for about a month doing research and learning how to care for, operate a ship. He has 12 classmates and some "interns" who will go with him. They leave Oct 10 and sail around the Atlantic ocean from Maine to Bermuda to St Croix, Virgin Islands. (Unless these hurricanes change the route.)If you want to see a picture of the ship it is the SSV Corwith Cramer.
Tim is back in School and excited to have 14 music ed majors! Samuel continues to play with his bands, work with his pets and find other projects to complete. Vicki is again leading the hand bells and hoping we have enough bodies this year as several are not available until later. I am debating starting beginning bells again to have some back up people.
Best wishes for everyone's fall!









I really like the snail march!
ReplyDeleteLove, Pamey
I so wish I could be a bell person for you.
ReplyDelete