This blog has been created by and for the Kinast Family. As we begin to grow and branch out, we thought it might be fun to create a place where we could learn and share about one another. In this blog, you will hear stories about funny situations we have been in, current status on family, things that have helped us to grow as people and other positive impacts that we have each experienced in our lives. So, sit back, take a few moments to relax, and learn about those you love who will always love and support you in your life...

11.28.2018

Time Flies By!

Randy and I have been enjoying our time together and with family.  Randy is finishing his speaking and consulting for the year the week of December 16.  It is later than normal so it won't be as nice a break for him.  I have been enjoying the grandchildren by playing, volunteering in their classrooms once a month, taking them to a puppet show at the Fox, library and music time for Emily and helping in any way I can. I have also been volunteering at Dillon Nature Center.  This fall I learned about spiders, quite unique creatures as well as doing a CSI investigation about a dead animal.  I was a witness and ended up killing it with chocolate - oh, dear!!  I look forward to more fun to come at the nature center.  Auntie and I are still doing puppets once a month for the Early Learning Center and have a request from her work to do one in December as well. Here are some pictures of the adventures we have had since the last time I wrote.  
September brought a visit from Mary, Kurtis, and Aurora.  Here the cousins are enjoying a meal together.

Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa with all the great grandchildren except Theo.

Here we are with all the grandchildren.  What fun!

Fair Time with a first train ride.


10-13-18 Adelynn and Ava enjoyed the Buddy Walk with us.  Here Adelynn is showing off her face painted as a princess.

Birthday Celebration 10-14-18.  

10-14-18 Opening presents complete with a bright pink bandaged broken thumb.  

Babysitting Aurora 10-19 to10-26-18

Mary and Aurora

10-31-18 Ava singing her Halloween songs.  
Halloween pirates came to visit us complete with a Mighty dog.  10-31-18

The three pumpkin carvers.
Turning Oral, our rabbit puppet, into the greatest Showman.  11-9-18





The walls in Mary's old room decided to leak and now we are waiting on the foundation company. 11-12-18

Olivia's birthday celebration 11-18-18



11-21-18 Grandchildren decorating our tree.  It was great fun!



11-22-18 Thanksgiving Day

11-22-18 Decorating Ma and Pa's tree.




Grandpa showing how to run the Xmas train.

My Christmas cactus is blooming!!!!!
We wish you a Blessed Holiday Season!


2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.