2021 came in quietly for us. We have been enjoying time at home with a quarantine the middle of January and then just limiting our exposure to non family groups. Randy will have been home a full year on March 11. He rather likes being home so I'm not sure how much he will travel in the future for work. I am able to help the grandchildren on Tuesdays(Johnstons) and Wednesdays(Rivers) with school. It is a good time to keep up with their growth and always fun! I do miss visiting Aurora, Mary and Kurtis but we read every Tuesday night to Aurora through FaceTime so we can see how she is growing as well. However, it is just not the same as in person. Patience! I believe almost all of our 60 and older group are beginning to get their vaccines now! Yay!
Below are some Co-vid safe ways we were able to get together through the fall until now.
| 9-17-20 Rolling Hills Zoo Trip |
| Emily, Adelynn, Ava, Olivia, Ollie, Kinley |
| 10-17-20 Birthday Fun at the pasture. |
| Social distancing. |
| 10-23-20 We enjoyed cutting pumpkins and having hotdogs around Dave and Cassi's firepit. |
| 11-20-20 Olivia with her castle cake made by Grammy. |
| A smaller group at Thanksgiving at Grandma's house. |
| Kinley with her Sloth cake made by Grammy. 8 years old. |
| Kinley wanted her party at Grammy and Grandpa's house with the cousins. |
| Celebrating Christmas Eve. at Grandma's house. We ate pizza, watched Toy Boy and opened gifts. |
| 12-25-20 Christmas exchange with the siblings late afternoon. |
| 1-31-21 Emily with her T.O.T.S Fly pod cake. She wanted to do her cake at Grammy and Grandpa's house. |
| During quarantine, I tried making doll clothes again. These are always a challenge. Ha! |
Nice pictures
ReplyDelete