Not much to report from SoMD. I've started looking for other jobs since my grant wraps up in April of 2023. We've been pet sitting a lot. My coworker's cat, Mango:
Mad face because she's tiny and you can just scoop her up when you want. She was purring though
Dog sitting for an ex coworker:
"Mapache" watching The Rings of Power
"Max," a 124lbs husky. He's on a diet, but he still gained 6lbs since we last pet sat him.
"Morbo", a husky-German shepherd mix. He loves me
We went to the National Aquarium for Theresa's birthday! They still have some dolphins as they prepare a real sanctuary for them. Even though they don't make them perform anymore, they do work with them when they feed the dolphins and we just happened to be there at the right time.
The puffins were also a lot of fun!
Theresa just got back from a trip to Las Vegas, courtesy of her sister and her sister's very generous industry. She really enjoyed The Mob Museum and attended both a food science expo and the Las Vegas Comic Con.
It's bald eagle season here! I'll see 2 or 3 a day as I commute and at work. Here's a (slightly icky) picture of one taking advantage of some roadkill (I'll spare you the picture I took of the only copperhead snake I've seen since we moved here because it was, thankfully, dead):












I loved your update and pictures1 Love, Aunt Pam
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures and update
ReplyDelete