This blog has been created by and for the Kinast Family. As we begin to grow and branch out, we thought it might be fun to create a place where we could learn and share about one another. In this blog, you will hear stories about funny situations we have been in, current status on family, things that have helped us to grow as people and other positive impacts that we have each experienced in our lives. So, sit back, take a few moments to relax, and learn about those you love who will always love and support you in your life...

10.30.2011

Fall Fun



October is birthday month, and there are always lots of family events because of this. There are six birthdays in October, and we celebrated them together this year. Here are a few pictures to enjoy. Kate had her 23rd birthday at Grandma and Grandpa's house with many of the family there for the big occasion. Pam was busy with school work, so I posted these pictures for you...Randy

4 comments:

  1. October is such a busy month. I loved the family gatherings though.

    Love Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like that last sentence should read: "so I posted these pictures for you [without comment]...Randy"

    Jesting aside, very sorry I didn't get to make it home except for a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy the family gatherings too. October went by very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm...it's nice to see the photos and always a little sad to be missing out. Also, side comment to the October twins - wearing the same color? Love to all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.