This blog has been created by and for the Kinast Family. As we begin to grow and branch out, we thought it might be fun to create a place where we could learn and share about one another. In this blog, you will hear stories about funny situations we have been in, current status on family, things that have helped us to grow as people and other positive impacts that we have each experienced in our lives. So, sit back, take a few moments to relax, and learn about those you love who will always love and support you in your life...
9.17.2012
What a Fun Time!
Randy and I have been enjoying the month of September with the granddaughters and other family members. He really misses being able to spend time with them when he is on the road. He will start up travel again in a couple of weeks. I am back at school teaching reading to K-5th graders. I have a couple of new programs I am using so it has been lots of preparation and organization to get everything ready. It is starting to even out now but oh my that first couple of weeks. Here are a few of our favorite pictures.
Garden of the Gods - Colorado - July 21, 2012
Family Dinner - July 27, 2012
Singing Happy Birthday with a "little prayer" too.
Blowing out the candles.
Olivia trying out Great-Grandma's glasses.
Peeking and squealing with excitement! September 1, 2012 was a fun evening. The little girls gave us lots of special moments and laughs to make our day.
Lovely update with the photos - always a fan of photos as I miss seeing my nieces too. Didn't realize that Colorado was so lovely in July either - gorgeous. Love to you both!
Lovely update with the photos - always a fan of photos as I miss seeing my nieces too. Didn't realize that Colorado was so lovely in July either - gorgeous. Love to you both!
ReplyDeleteLove the prayer picture! The others are good too. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures. They are great! What kind of cake was it?
ReplyDelete