We have been enjoying lots of fun summer activities. Even though Randy is out most of the week and home weekends, he has still been able to make some of the summer fun. I am enjoying the summer off from school even though I am reminded today that I start back in a month - not my favorite thought! :)
Here are a few of our fun summer activities.
Lillies in the backyard.
 |
| Adelynn enjoying the Barbie ice cream shop. |
 |
| Olivia and Kinley playing with their mermaids. |
 |
| Ava loves to ride the horse. |
 |
| Olivia and Kinley enjoying the Barbie pool. |
 |
| Adding fish to the pasture pond. |
 |
| Charles dumping some of the fish in. |
 |
| The cereal tree on the 4th of July. |
 |
| Enjoying the 4th of July breakfast. |
|
 |
| Randy driving the band truck. |
 |
| Auntie, Ava, Adelynn, Olivia, Kate,and Sarah enjoying the parade. |
 |
| Olivia, Adelynn, and Ava enjoying lunch together. |
 |
| Kinley enjoying lunch as well. |
 |
| Getting cereal off of the tree. What Fun!! |
 |
| Grandpa, Ava, and Adelynn enjoying the pool at Aunt Carol's. |
Yay!!! What great summer fun. I especially love all of the pictures! Those kiddos sure are growing up!
ReplyDelete