This blog has been created by and for the Kinast Family. As we begin to grow and branch out, we thought it might be fun to create a place where we could learn and share about one another. In this blog, you will hear stories about funny situations we have been in, current status on family, things that have helped us to grow as people and other positive impacts that we have each experienced in our lives. So, sit back, take a few moments to relax, and learn about those you love who will always love and support you in your life...

6.28.2015

New House



New House
Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all staying cool and enjoying your summer. I'm looking forward to the 4th of July and seeing some of you coming up this week. The big news in my world is that Gus, Benny and I moved to a house on west 13 in Hutchinson. My parents bought this house and I am renting it from them so it is our own home.

We happened to stumble upon it at just the right time and managed to beat another person to buy it. It is a really nice home with two bedrooms, a big yard and a nice finished basement. It has all hard floors so sweeping is easy and that's good with all the dog hair floating around. I have planted some things in the flower beds with Grandma's help and I am actually enjoying taking care of them. I have boxes under my windows for plants and it's really cute. I enjoyed decorating and tried to make it a little bit more "grown-up" which I think I have succeeded.

The finished basement is actually was what finished selling the house to me. I want to start doing dog daycare in my home and the basement is perfect for this. I even have a side door people could enter through to drop off their dogs. Also, it's a great training space for Gus and I to work.

I have my first dog sitting client this coming week. Mama's boss is paying me to watch her Aussie, Jenny. I will have her a whole week so I'm jumping in with both feet at the beginning. I think it will be an easy customer as I have met Jenny and she seems pretty laid back. We'll see if she livens up the longer she is here.

That's about it! I  hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!
-Kate and the boys

Here are some pictures of my new house




Living Room 
Kitchen
]
Basement
Island
Chairs in living room
Living Room






Backyard


2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.