This blog has been created by and for the Kinast Family. As we begin to grow and branch out, we thought it might be fun to create a place where we could learn and share about one another. In this blog, you will hear stories about funny situations we have been in, current status on family, things that have helped us to grow as people and other positive impacts that we have each experienced in our lives. So, sit back, take a few moments to relax, and learn about those you love who will always love and support you in your life...

2.15.2016

Meet Molly



Molly came to live with us about 3 weeks ago,  She is 3 years old and made herself right at home.
She came from the shelter and they listed her as a stray.  We think she was someones pet at one
time as she is very attached to the kitchen!  I think a diet will be in order soon as she never quits
eating.

For those of you not in Kansas the weather right now is very "unusual".  The temps are in
the 30's one day and the 60's the next day.  Surely it won't be long till spring now.  At least
we are seeing signs already.             The earthquake on Saturday (5.1) was the first one we
felt at our house and Grandpa could feel his chair shaking.

Last week I got to visit  the Rivers family and hold Emily.  She is so precious and tiny. I
always forget how tiny babies are.  Grandpa will be going this week.

And last of all one more picture of Molly.  It didn't take her long to discover this:





3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of Molly!
    Love, Pamey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly looks like she has made herself right at home! What a great addition. Glad to hear you are enjoying and hope that spring continues to sprout as I know that weather gets along well with everyone. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the earthquake too! I happened to be in the bathtub at the time. ;) Molly definitely looks like she's made herself at home. Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.