In no order because how could I choose between either of them?
I'll start with the first time I was allowed to mow the pasture. I was on my second or third circle on the east end. As I headed towards the east again from near the basketball goal I hear, "HEEYYY!!! PEDAL TO THE METAL!!!" I stopped turned around and Grandpa was looking out over the deck from the cabin. He told me I didn't need to be so slow; the tractor was safe enough to go as fast as it would allow. He didn't have to tell me twice.
For Grandma, I spent most of the afternoons when I could, visiting. We would have tea and scones or lunch, go for a drive, see the otters, and get a drink. We'd mention the wildlife and other natural occurrences, or I'd catch her up on what was happening in school. Though one time we did watch Paddington and although she fell asleep halfway through, she seemed to enjoy the bears and the outfits.
--
Samuel
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.