This blog has been created by and for the Kinast Family. As we begin to grow and branch out, we thought it might be fun to create a place where we could learn and share about one another. In this blog, you will hear stories about funny situations we have been in, current status on family, things that have helped us to grow as people and other positive impacts that we have each experienced in our lives. So, sit back, take a few moments to relax, and learn about those you love who will always love and support you in your life...

9.05.2011

Burnt Orange





















Mom, Dad, and Samuel came down to Texas for Labor Day weekend! James told me that my brothers are dropping like flies as it seems that with each respective visit there has been one less brother (Andrew in TZ and now Erik in Tulsa) :-)! Saturday evening we took them to their first UT football game and cheered with 101,000 other fans. Of course, they had to wear burnt orange, so here are a few pictures from the game. (Above left: marching band at half time; above right the tower lit up with orange to celebrate the win; below pics of everyone in burnt orange).





God's blessings! Stay healthy and safe. Texas could use your prayers for rain as we battle horrible grass fires. Looking forward to seeing everyone in November!!!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Glad they could come visit you and look forward to seeing you again in November too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing the news about the wildfires I will defiantly pray. And I never thought I would see the day when Uncle Tim wore a Texas T-shirt. I hear that was James' doing. Go James!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.