This blog has been created by and for the Kinast Family. As we begin to grow and branch out, we thought it might be fun to create a place where we could learn and share about one another. In this blog, you will hear stories about funny situations we have been in, current status on family, things that have helped us to grow as people and other positive impacts that we have each experienced in our lives. So, sit back, take a few moments to relax, and learn about those you love who will always love and support you in your life...

9.24.2011

Whirlwind

Big picture... my life can be seen in the following two pictures!
But it sure seems a lot busier than that between the time I wake up and go to sleep at night. Between planning for our wedding and teaching, I don't have much free time. I am in my third year of teaching in Temple, TX where I teach at one middle school and two elementary schools. This year I also started teaching two private students and conducting an orchestra on Wednesday afternoons at Temple College. I'm also still playing violin in the Temple College Orchestra and flute in the Temple College Band.


This Sunday my Varsity Orchestra is performing and All-Region Auditions as well as our Fall Concert are all coming up in October. Now, hopefully you understand the title of this post. Sometimes I feel like I'm just along for the ride :-). Thankfully, I have God cutting a path in front of me. (I'm picturing Him on cross country skis making new tracks in the snow and me following right behind. Believe me, it is much easier to follow than create the tracks.)


James is also keeping busy with work, classes, and private lessons. He is taking a class in ethnomusicology this semester. Oh, and we better not forget football! It takes time to keep up with all of the drama in the Big 12 right now :-). There is no game this weekend, so I think we'll actually have time to go look at rings for James! Better get one of those soon as the wedding is coming! Some days I feel it can't get here soon enough, and other days I feel there is not enough time to finish what needs to be done. More than anything, I am so thankful to all of you that you are willing to make the trip down to Austin to share in this special day! I am so lucky to have a family whose actions truly speak louder than words. And for us cousins (as Kate likes to call us) it all goes back to the love you share and show, Grandma and Grandpa. Thank you.


I love you all!!!
Hannah


4 comments:

  1. Love you too, Hannah!!! I completely understand the whirlwind feeling and it will be so nice to stop for a couple of days and enjoy a whirlwind moment together as a huge family at your wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are busy! Take time to enjoy it all. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like your example of the cross country skis. You are so right that it is easier to follow tracks rather than create them! Everything will fall into place, enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures. Take time to enjoy this special time in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.